2021-22 OCCA Membership Form
The Oregon Cheerleading Coaches Association (OCCA) consists of people from around the state of Oregon who share the common goal of promoting and improving their role in cheerleading as a coach/advisor. As the direct link between cheerleading coaches and the OSAA, the OCCA has a strong impact on decisions affecting all Oregon cheerleading programs. In addition to the annual spring OCCA Coaches Conference, resources for new and veteran coaches, competition dates and entry forms, and the informational OCCA website (
) which includes links to our awesome vendors and 24/7 access to important information, the OCCA offers many exclusive benefits.
WHAT YOUR 2021-22 OCCA MEMBERSHIP HAS TO OFFER:
* Informational newsletters
* Access to the OCCA Membership Directory
* Consideration for Coach of the Year, Member of the Year, and all other awards given.
* Free cheer clinics
* Game-Day Championships
* Academic and Talent Scholarships
* All-State Individual and Stunt Competition
* OCCA Cheer Championships
HOW TO JOIN THE OCCA:
1. Complete and submit this membership form (membership is non-transferrable)
2. Make sure all other coaches from your program also complete and submit this membership form (tiered discounts given to schools/programs with multiple coaches....see below)
3. Pay $40 MEMBERSHIP FEE (free membership is provided to coaches who pay to attend the OCCA Conference)
-Make check payable to "OCCA" and mail to OCCA Treasurer, 1869 SW Emma Dr, McMinnville, OR 97128
-OR use PayPal
(please note your school name in the description)
4. Membership is valid for 1 year (2021 OCCA Coaches Conference to 2022 OCCA Conference, April 2021-April 2021)
1 coach $40 ($50 after 9/30/21)
2-3 coaches $60 total ($75 after 9/30/21)
4-5 coaches $85 total ($105 after 9/30/21)
6+ coaches $100 total ($140 after 9/30/21)
EARLY BIRD MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PAID BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Please reply with "N/A" if you are not a coach.
Please enter in this format 123-456-7890
I am a...
You will need to register as an (1) Oregon Coach/Advisor, (2) Associate Member: Open to any former Oregon coach/advisor who is not currently coaching or an (3) Affiliate Member: Open to vendors and out of state coaches. Coach/Advisor Members and Associate Members are allowed 1 vote each. Affiliate Members are not voting members.
If you are registering as an Associate Member, please list where/when you last coached.
Please choose your program classification. Check all that apply
Were you a 2021 OCCA Coaches Conference Attendee?
Understand and Agree
I understand and agree that if I did not attend the 2021 OCCA Conference, I am not a member of the OCCA until my membership dues have been paid.
Do you give permission to have you and/or your team image used on the OCCA website, social media and/or newsletter?
Excellence in Coaching
Please read below and understand that you must agree with the Excellence in Coaching Ethics in order to be a member of the OCCA.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service