Maths and English in Apprenticeships: Interactive Webinars
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) has commissioned touchconsulting to develop and deliver a series of interactive webinars for practitioners developing and supporting Maths and English within apprenticeships and vocational education.
The interactive webinars are suitable for a range of staff including assessors, work-based supervisors, trainers, instructors, employers and managers involved in developing maths and English for apprentices and vocational learners.
Each webinar lasts 90 minutes, and includes a short break. Webinars are designed so you can participate in a single webinar or combine as part of a series. Each webinar is £25 per person (£21.25 for SET members).
All webinars will take place from February 2018. Bookings are now live. You can access the relevant booking from the direct links below or alternatively browse the 'Courses for those working with apprentices' section of the maths and English courses -
Where did you hear about the courses?
Skills for Life Network
Regional Specialist Lead
Word of mouth
Which webinar/s would you like to attend? (The apprenticeship series includes seven webinars:)
1. Partnering with/within employers to support maths and English: Friday 2 March, 9.30 - 11.00am
2. Supporting vulnerable learners with maths and English: Thursday 8 March, 11.00 - 12.30pm
3. Developing & supporting learners’ maths and English: Wednesday 14 March, 2.00 - 3.30pm
4. Digital approaches for maths and English: Monday 19 March, 12.00 - 1.30pm
5. Designing a supportive curriculum for maths and English low attainers: Thursday 22 March, 12.00 - 1.30pm
6. Spotlight on maths & English CPD and resources to support apprenticeship delivery and gateway: Friday 23 March, 12 .00 - 1.30pm
7. Improving Assessment for Learning (maths and English): Thursday 29 March, 9.30 - 11.00am
If you would like further information or have any queries, please contact us using the space below, and leave a telephone number we can contact you on.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service