LILHA EDUCATION CENTRE - EBE - ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCENARIO
1. The main aim of Make in India project is to
Attract foreign Investment in India.
To increase the exports of India.
To transform India into a Global manufacturing hub.
To promote infrastructural growth in India.
2. Make in India programme was launched on-
3. The Standup India scheme aims at promoting entrepreneurship among-
All of the above
4. The Standup India scheme is managed by:
Department of corporate Affair , MCA
Reserve Bank of India
Department of financial services, Ministry of Finance.
None of the above
5. The loan under Stand up India scheme ranges from……………………….
Rs.10 Lakh to Rs.1 crore
Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.10 Lakh
Rs.5 Lakh to Rs.5 Crore
Rs.10 Lakh to Rs.10 Crore
6. Which of the following is not a requirement of loan under stand up India Scheme.
It is given only for greenfield enterprises.
It must be an individual borrower only
Borrower must not be in default in any Bank
Borrower must be above 18 years of age
7. The loan under Standup India scheme is repayable in…………… years with a moratorium period of………………… months.
5 years , 12 months
10 years, 18 months.
12 years, 6 months
7 years, 18 months.
8. The margin money which is required for loan under Stand up India scheme is
9. The minimum contribution of borrower should be…………….of project cost under Stand- up India scheme.
10. The main objective of Startup India scheme is to
Boost the manufacturing sector
Development & Innovation of products and services and increasing employment rate in India.
Provide easy loans to startups.
Focus on skill development in Economy
11. Startup India was launched on ……………………
16th January, 2016.
26th January, 2016
15th August, 2017
26th January, 2015
12. Which under of the following is not eligible form under Start up India scheme?
Private Limited co.
13. NSDC is established in the form of
Not -for - Profit Company under section 25 of companies Act, 1956.
Wholly owned Government Company.
14. The Ministry responsible for implementation of Skill India schemes is………
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Ministry of External Affairs
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
15. The funding support by NSDC for setting up Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra is up to...............
50% of Project Investment
70% of Project Investment
75% of Project Investment
80% of Project Investment
16. The PDOT programme was launched by…………… in collaboration with NSDC.
Ministry of Finance
17. The Youth under TITP programme is sent to……………for a period of 3-5 years.
18. "Most entrepreneurs thin on infinite time scales as though they have of time to achieve their goals" This phrase highlights which bottleneck of entrepreneurship?
Growing too much too soon
A small (non-existent) network.
Too much noise
In efficient time management.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service