EDUHSD COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
Please carefully consider the following situations and symptoms:
1) Within the last 14 days have you been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19?
2) Do you live in the same household with someone who in the last 14 days has been in isolation for or tested positive for COVID-19?
3) Have you been in close contact with someone who in the last 14 days has been in isolation for or tested positive for COVID-19?(close contact is less than 6 feet for 15 minutes)
4) Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19 illness and/or a fever?
Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to:
• Fever of 100.4 or higher
• Persistent new or changed cough
• Shortness of breath
• Headache (New onset of severe headache with fever)
• Muscle pain/body aches/fatigue
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell/nasal congestion
• Nausea, vomiting and/or stomach pain
Other reported symptoms include:
Cracked or swollen lips
Bright red or swollen tongue,
Swollen hands or feet
Thank you for your help in maintaining safe practices to help minimize exposure risk.
Do any of the above conditions apply to you or do you have any of the above symptoms? If No, you have completed the Survey. If you answer Yes, please stay home and include the best phone number for District Nursing to reach you in your responses. Seek medical attention if you require it.
Best phone number for District Nursing to contact you at today, if necessary. Format: 3334445555
Please select your campus
El Dorado High School
Independence High School
Oak Ridge High School
Ponderosa High School
Union Mine High School
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of El Dorado Union High School District.