2) The lab is located in Gilmer Hall room B032.
3) RAs in the Baby Lab make a year-long commitment of 10 hours/week (in exchange for 3 credit hours per semester). RAs typically work those hours in 3- to 5-hour shifts between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday-Friday.
4) RAs are required to participate in 3 events to recruit new families for our studies per academic year. These last from 3-5 hours/each, and often take place on weekends.
* NOTE: We typically review and interview applicants in early Spring (e.g., late March) for the following academic year. Accepted RAs begin working either over the summer (on a volunteer basis only) or at the start of the Fall semester. New RAs participate in a required two-day training session a few days prior to the start of the Fall semester.
* SUMMER APPLICANTS: If you are interested in applying for a volunteer summer position, please complete the application provided below. If you are not a UVa student, indicate your institution in the "anything else you'd like us to know" box at the end of the application.
If you are still interested (we hope you are!), complete the application below. We will review it and get in touch with you, typically within 48 hours. If you have questions, feel free to contact lab manager Katrina Farris (firstname.lastname@example.org).