Virtual Race League - Week 3
Results for the virtual race league should be for runs completed between Tuesday 7th April and Monday 13th April.
This week’s challenge is a Street-O challenge.
- You have 45 minutes to run around your local area and find as many post boxes as possible.
- You must start and finish in the same location.
- You will be awarded 5 points for every post box that you visit. Please approach the post box so you are close enough to check the details on the front, don’t just wave at it from a distance.
- There will be penalty points of 1 point per 20 seconds that you go over 45 minutes.
There will also be points awarded for keeping up your training as recorded by:
- Number of days that you go out and run. (1 per run)
- Total ascent over the week. (Grand Prix style points from 10 down in increments of 0.5 for each division).
At the moment different people have different amounts of time / fitness allowing them to get out and run. If you would like special consideration in the results, please specify below. We are running an honesty system so please do not ask for special consideration if you don't actually need it.
If you submit your results and later want to amend them, you will be able to do this using the link emailed to you after submitting the form.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via
Number of post boxes found
Post box run time (mins:secs) - check no spaces at the end
Number of days run
Total ascent over all runs this week
Total ascent units
Do you require special consideration in this weeks results?
Key worker struggling to find time to run
Have been unwell and unable to run
No special consideration needed
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service