Zero Downtime Deployments with AKS using AzureDevOps
- How can I deploy my applications to Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) like Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) without having any downtime?
- How can I automate this, and how can I ensure my customers won't notice changes are happening?
- How to use Azure DevOps Build and Release pipelines to deliver your application to production many times a day while not interrupting your users.
Key takeaways -
- Defining Zero Downtime
- What does PaaS mean
- What is involved to get to Zero Downtime
- Introduction to demo using MVC App on AKS & Windows containers
- Making the change we want to move to production
- The build Pipeline creating the containers
- Azure container registry
- Release Pipeline to AKS
- Explaining the Kubernetes Deployment Description for Zero Downtime Deployment
- Looking at the telemetry
*Free Webinar with Umesh Kumar organized by Pingala Software
Any Questions or Comments!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service