What is LALC POP?
LALC POP is our PlayCare Online Platform!
We are aware that not all children may want or be able to participate in targeted and assessed learning during this time. Some parents may prefer to provide engagement and interaction for their children that is stress-free and still fun and enjoyable. We are also launching our PlayCare Online Platform or POP starting June 22, 2020! The LALC POP provides the following for our enrollees:
• Participation in one-hour and a half hour Zoom meetings, everyday from Monday to Friday at 10AM, or Saturdays at 130PM, with Circle Time, Read Aloud, and one learning activity.
• At least two (2) LALC teachers who will manage the online class session.
• Proprietary and exclusive activities to provide your children with routines and interaction with children of different ages.
• Supplemental learning activity management through Google Classroom.
• LALC provided worksheets and materials that will be printed by the parents or accomplished digitally.
Start them Right - Start with Us!