1. that the provided free program and promotional materials will not be modified, except in the blank space designated to place your library logo or address;
2. to encourage all children visiting your library during the summer months to register for the program and subsequently provide them with the free program materials;
3. to include a link to the national TD Summer Reading Club website on your library’s site (if applicable), and to encourage use of the national site amongst kids and their families;
4. to adhere to the official TD Summer Reading Club brand guidelines in promotional material and in public relations (letters, article, leaflets, marketing, online and print media);
5. to promote the initiative within schools and regional family-oriented organizations; and
6. to collect the required statistics throughout the summer and to complete the 2017 Statistics and Evaluation Form according to the deadline.