Register now for 2021 Term 1 sessions for MEET (Master Everyday English Together) Program
Class time preference
This session is full
Wednesday and Friday - 1:45pm - 2:45pm
TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT
1. Fee Payment : All fees are to be charged per term and paid directly to Saint Stephen’s College. Due date of payment will be issued on the Statement of Payment upon enrolment completion.. Lessons cannot commence if payment is not made by the due date.
2. Student and Tutor Absences: (i) If the tutor is absent from any lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled and made up. (ii) If the student is unable to attend a lesson due to illness, please inform the International Centre via phone or email. If vacancy and time frame allows the student may be able to join the same lesson later in the week. Lessons missed due to holidays taken during term time will not be re-scheduled. (v) There is no credit of fees for lessons missed by the student.
3. Discontinuing lessons: Students are to remain committed to their enrolment for the full term. Fees will not be refunded if the student chooses to discontinue part way through the term.
4. Continuing lessons: Students will be asked if they wish to continue to the next course at the conclusion of the term. It is not necessary to fill out another form.
5. Social activities throughout the course may incur additional costs. Eg restaurant visits, shopping purchases, etc. Involvement in these activities is not compulsory.
I have read and understand the Terms of this Contract (Please tick)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service