APA Boot Camp Workshop - Part 2, In-Text Citations & References
Fill out this quick quiz to receive your Certificate of Completion for viewing the recorded workshop for APA Boot Camp Workshop, Part 2, In-Text Citations & References. If needed, refer to the library's home page at
or APA Boot Camp LibGuide at
1. In APA format, the list of articles and books you include at the end of your paper is called
2. An in-text citation appears where in a paper?
at the end of the paper
within the text
in the title page
in the header of the paper
3. What two elements appear in all in-text citations?
date and page number
author and title
title and page number
author and date
4. Study this reference for a book. Which element is incorrect in this example?
5. Study this reference for a journal article. Which element is incorrect in this example?
Volume and Issue
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Florida Atlantic University.