TEACHER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION for those without a Google account
Advanced Degree in Education
The Central Region Teachers Association will award up to five $500.00 scholarships to educators who are working toward their first advanced degree in education. The member must be currently employed by a Central Region district, and attend graduate school during the Summer 2020, Fall 2020, or Spring 2021 semesters. The scholarship award will be sent to the teacher to help defray the cost of tuition and books. Recipients must submit a copy of the grade report or transcript for the class(es) after completion.
* Previous recipients of the CRTA Teacher Scholarship are NOT eligible.
Local CTAs should review applications submitted separately and select ONE grant application to be forwarded using the online form to the Central Region Board of directors by March 15, 2020. If needed, please visit
to download a copy of the application for review. Each CTA may submit only one scholarship application.
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
1. This application must be submitted online using this form by March 15, 2020.
2. The CTA President’s MSTA membership number must be included to verify the nomination.
3. The following information must be submitted:
a. Brief (not to exceed one page) personal statement explaining your teaching goals, need for financial assistance, and how the advanced degree will benefit the students you teach.
b. One-page letter of recommendation from a principal, counselor, or fellow teacher addressing your talents as a teacher.
4. All submitted documents must be typewritten in a neat and professional manner.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service