Please note the following conditions and restrictions for scheduling UWC workshops.
* Because our staff changes each semester, we are unable to confirm workshop presenters and times before the first week of each semester.
* The University Writing Center requires at least two weeks' prior notice for all workshop requests.
* Faculty may submit requests for up to two workshops per semester. Please submit a separate form for each workshop request.
* The role of a UWC consultant is to assist faculty in supporting student writers. Faculty members need to be present during UWC workshops to address students' specific questions and concerns related to course expectations and assignments. Limited staffing prevents the University Writing Center from being able to present in-class workshops when faculty members are absent due to other commitments.
* Custom workshops can be designed in cooperation with faculty for the following semester.
If you have any questions about scheduling a workshop for your class, please email the UWC workshop coordinator, Clare Sansburn, email@example.com.