Charlotte Emma Patterns: Pattern Testers Sign-Up Form
Please use the form below to sign-up as a volunteer pattern tester for Charlotte Emma Patterns.
Before each pattern release, I’ll contact the people signed up to this list to share more information about the pattern (description & line drawing) and the time-frame for testing, and to identify a number of people who are available & interested in testing that pattern.
Please check you are comfortable with the following before filling in the form:
• Pattern testers will be given approximately one month to undertake testing.
• Patterns are PDF only, and include A4/US Letter, A0 copy shop printing & projector options.
• Testers will receive a copy of the final pattern on its release.
• Pattern testers will be asked to sew the pattern and to provide feedback on the instructions (e.g. do you have the information you need, are the instructions easy to follow?) and on the pattern (labels, notches, etc.).
• There will be no requirement for pattern testers to promote the pattern or to provide photos for promotional purposes.
• Everyone is very welcome (no need for a social media presence), although to keep it manageable I will manage the number of testers per pattern and per size.
• Pattern testers will be invited to contribute feedback (& chat to each other) via a Slack group (or can send feedback directly to me if preferable).
• All feedback will be very much valued and responded to.
Instagram (or other social media) account
Everyone is very welcome (no need for a social media presence), but if you do have an account please share it here
How would you describe your garment sewing experience?
Testers with all levels of sewing experience are very welcome
Total beginner (you have just started learning to sew)
Advanced beginner (you've been sewing garments for a short time & have some experience with sewing patterns & techniques)
Intermediate (you have a few years of sewing experience & have tackled a variety of sewing techniques and garment types)
Experienced (you have multiple years of sewing experience and are confident working with any pattern)
Expert (no sewing project phases you!)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service