Charlotte Emma Patterns: Pattern Testers Sign-Up Form
Please use the form below to sign-up as a volunteer pattern tester for Charlotte Emma Patterns.
Before each pattern release, I’ll contact the people signed up to this list to share more information about the pattern (description & line drawing) and the time-frame for testing, and to identify a number of people who are available & interested in testing that pattern.
Please check you are comfortable with the following before filling in the form:
• Pattern testers will be given approximately one month to undertake testing.
• Patterns are PDF only, and include A4/US Letter, A0 copy shop printing & projector options.
• Testers will receive a copy of the final pattern on its release.
• Pattern testers will be asked to sew the pattern and to provide feedback on the instructions (e.g. do you have the information you need, are the instructions easy to follow?) and on the pattern (labels, notches, etc.).
• There will be no requirement for pattern testers to promote the pattern or to provide photos for promotional purposes.
• Everyone is very welcome (no need for a social media presence), although to keep it manageable I will manage the number of testers per pattern and per size.
• Pattern testers will be invited to contribute feedback (& chat to each other) via a Slack group (or can send feedback directly to me if preferable).
• All feedback will be very much valued and responded to.