Pacapillar Guest Artist Application
Pacapillars are a closed species by toripng and Nokkelborth.
Please read through the guidelines before filling out the application:
1) Guest Artists will retain 80% of their sales profit, the other 20% will be sent to the Pacapillar account. Leaflet and Gold Berry sales will not have a cut taken from them.
2) We ask for a minimum of 2 pacapillars to be made per batch, and a maximum of 5.
3) It's up to the artist to decide if they'd like to make an auction or a flatsale, but the minimum price for each pacapillar is $30. There is no price maximum. For Leaflet and Gold Berry sales we don't require a min. price.
4) There are no trait rarity restrictions but subspecies designs are not allowed unless stated otherwise.
5) We kindly ask you refrain from making Pacapillars based on copyrighted characters.
6) To apply for USD sales, you must be at least 18 years old. Leaflet and Gold Berry sales do not require you to be 18 years old.
7) Pacapillar guest artist sales CANNOT be made with points.
8) If the total profit from your sale is less than $100, we will not take a fee from you.
If your application is accepted, you will be allowed to make one batch of Pacapillars for a specific date. If you are chosen, we'll send you a note through dA or contact you through Discord.
Which option are you interested in for your sales?
Gold Berry or Leaflet auction
USD auction (you must be at least 18 years old)
Both/either (you must be at least 18 years old)
Please link examples of your artwork:
Examples of general designs you have done:
Have you ever drawn a Pacapillar before?
Pacapillar artwork examples (if any):
Why do you want to be a Pacapillar Guest Designer?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service