TBA Theatre's Field Trip Request Form
Reserve your space now for our 2019-2020 season of play!
• Requests are processed in the order received.
• Tickets are $5 per person with one chaperon/teacher admitted free with every 5 paid student tickets.
• Payment is due in full three weeks prior to the chosen show.
• A remaining balance after this due date will include a $25 late fee.
• Upon processing your request, you will receive an email confirmation.
• Also, you will receive a separate invoice by email which can be paid online.
• All school matinees, except Hello Dolly, perform at APU Grant Hall. Hello Dolly performs at the UAA Wendy Williamson Auditorium.
Contact Phone Number:
Please let us know your preferred contact method:
Check all that apply
Cell Phone - text
Cell Phone - call
Cell Phone Number:
We will only use this number in an emergency unless it is your preferred contact method.
Number of Student Tickets:
Number of Adult Tickets:
Please include ALL teachers, assistants and chaperons (only charged for those exceeding 5 student to 1 adult ratio)
Choose the shows you wish to attend; check all that apply
Mr. Spider's Extra Scary Halloween- October 30th at 10am
Mr. Spider's Extra Scary Halloween- October 30th at 12pm
The Witch of Greythorn- October 31st at 10am
The Witch of Greythorn- October 31st at 12pm
It's a Wonderful Life- December 13th at 10am
Hello, Dolly!- March 27th at 10am
If- May 8th at 10am
If- May 8th at 12pm
Preferred Payment Method
By filling out this form, I understand that payment is due, in full, 3 weeks prior to the field trip date. If payment is not received by this time, an additional fee of $25 will be added to the invoice.
Pay my invoice online (easy & secure)
Mail in a check postmarked by the due date
Cash - I would like to arrange a drop-off time
Cash/Check at the door for an additional $25
We appreciate advance notice of any special needs and requests (wheelchair seating, interpreters, etc). We will do our best to accommodate them, but cannot guarantee satisfying all requested.
I would like to find out about having TBA come to my classroom or school.
To bring Folk's Tales: Our Favorite Tales to our school!
Characters in the Classroom
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service