Berryessa Alliance Church EM On-Site Worship Sign-up form (Sunday, May 16, 9:30 am)
This form is to be filled out for any and all individuals who wish to attend on-site worship BAC.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE:
In order to comply with local ordinances, BAC must implement screening procedures. Those who cannot answer "no" to all of the following are not permitted to attend in-person:
- have you tested positive for covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- do you currently have a fever?
- do you have a cough?
- are you experience any respiratory issues?
- have you been in close contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus, or someone who is in the process of being tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- if you have any of above symptoms AFTER filling out this form, please inform us
If you answered "No" to all of the above, you must also comply with the following in order to attend in-person:
- consent to non-contact screening by having your temperature taken. those having temperatures of 100.4 F or higher are not permitted to remain and must return home
- wear face covering for the duration of your on-campus stay
- practice safe social distancing (stay at least 2 meters [6 feet] away from other people)
- sanitize hands as often as is reasonable
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ATTENDANCE:
In addition to the requirements above, as per the suggestions given by the CDC regarding social gatherings, BAC strongly recommends that anybody who falls into any of the below categories abstain from attending in-person:
- if you are 65 years of age or older (unless you have been vaccinnated)
- if you have pre-existing conditions (high blood pressure, severe obesity, chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, or heart disease)
for further information, BAC recommends further reading:
in the past 14 days, have you had any of the following: - fever?- cough?- any respiratory issues?- been in close contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus, or someone who is in the process of being tested for COVID-19?
If you are 18 years of age or younger, have you obtained your parents' permission to attend worship on-site?
i am older than 18 years of age
By checking the box below, you affirm that you have read and agree to all the rules and regulations stated above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service