COVID-19 Response in the DR
- Friends of the Dominican Republic (FDR;
) has organized this event for all RPCVs.
- Panelists represent several NGO partners of Friends of the DR who are on the ground in the DR responding to the challenges brought on by COVID-19.
- Puente Desarollo Internacional, Scott Coppa, Co-Founder & CEO, and Tiven Buggy, Director of Water and Sanitation (Both DR RPCVs)
- Rustic Pathways, Brendan Fields (DR RPCV)
- Techo, Carlos Realpe Mesa, DR Country Director
- Wine to Water, Joel Vicioso, DR Country Director, and Steffani Fields, Director of International Programs (Haiti RPCV)
The discussion topics 1.) NGOs Missions; 2.) NGOs response to COVID-19; 3.) How RPCVs can help; and 4.) Q&A
- We do have limited space so please fill out the form below to reserve your spot. We will then email you with the event details. Thank-you!
Do you plan to attend the virtual panel on September 16th (Wednesday) at 8:00pm EDT?
No, but please send me a recording of the event and other resources
Country of Service
Years of Service (ex. 2000-2002)
How did you hear about the event?
Post on DR RPCV Facebook group
Post on an RPCV Facebook group (not DR)
Email from Friends of the DR
Friends of the DR Newsletter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service