Finances - Subsection B
1. Please e-mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If a cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 10 (ten) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 20% will be applicable. If cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 5 (five) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 40% will be applicable.
3. If a cancellation is done after course materials have been furnished, the cost thereof will be deducted from the refund, if applicable.
4. Any cash deposits into the Social Justice Foundation's bank account shall attract additional bank charges. The FNB cash handling fee will be added to your account to cover the additional bank charges levied by FNB.
5. In the event that Social Justice Foundation is required to institute legal or arbitration proceedings to recover any outstanding fees due in terms of this agreement, the party(ies) in default shall be liable for Social Justice Foundation's legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client.