Planeterra is growing our Global Community Tourism Network of impactful community tourism enterprises all around the world. Being part of this network gives communities access to online resources, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities to help scale their impact.
To be part of the Global Community Tourism Network the enterprise should:
- Be involved in tourism.
- Be making a positive impact socially and/or environmentally in their communities.
- Have access to technology (smartphone/computer) and the internet.
- Have at least one person who is able to communicate in English or Spanish to participate in the network and its benefits.
And be any of the following organization types:
- Nonprofit organization
- Social enterprise
- Community-owned enterprise or association
- Majority Indigenous-owned small or micro-enterprise
If you know an organization that could benefit from the Global Community Tourism Network, please provide as much detail below as possible. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that if you are recommending your own enterprise you can directly apply to be part of the Global Community Tourism Network here: https://www.joinit.org/o/communitytourism