Worksheet 3 Practice Questions
1. You are a carpenter and are building a toy box for a customer. The customer requests that the bottom of the wooden box be 24.3 inches by 36.4 inches. A stripe painted around the bottom of the box would be how many inches long?
2. You drive 29 miles to work every day. Each day, your average speed is 45 miles per hour. On a typical day,how long does it take you to get to work? Round your answer to the nearest minute.
3. In your job at an electronics factory, a 2-person team can package and ship 235 computers each day. There is an order for 2,585 computers. If each team has two people on it, how many teams are needed to package and ship this order?
4. You are an inspector in a machine shop. It is your duty to inspect manufactured parts for precision. You are inspecting a part created from six linked 1 1/2 inch middle pieces and two 6/7 inch end pieces. What is the total length of the part?
5. At your candy store, you buy dark chocolate bars at a price of $24 per dozen and sell them for $3 each.What is the percent markup for the dark chocolate bars?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lafayette Parish School System.
Terms of Service