ACC Fire Academy Application
This application must be completed in one sitting; you cannot save it and return later. Allow 10-20 minutes to complete the application.
You will need the following information and documents, if applicable to you:
- ACCEid (if known), if you are a current or former ACC student
- Dates of any EMT classes taken, and/or Texas DSHS license number or National Registry certification number, if applicable
- Unofficial transcripts from any other college attended
- Contact information for any Texas Volunteer Fire Department with which you are currently or formerly affiliated
- Contact information for any sponsoring agency or department (other than military), if applicable
Austin Community College pledges to provide equal educational opportunity for all students and prospective students with regard to recruitment, admissions, financial aid, instructional programs, student services, and all other programs and services of the College. Discrimination on any grounds listed in Policy F-2 (B) is forbidden.