Introduction to Crime Scene Investigations
Age group: 7 – 10 yrs old
Date: 3 Jun 2020 (Wed)
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Venue: Marymount/ Bugis
Fees: $120 nett per pax (no admin or misc fees!)
Parent's Contact No.
Child's name (to print on certificate)
How did you find out about our programmes?
Would you like to receive news and updates about future events and happenings?
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Due to limited spots registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Payment must be made upon confirmation of registration. Failure to do so will deem the registration invalid.
Refunds and Cancellations
• Due to limited seating, we request that if it is necessary to cancel, please do so at least 14 days before a scheduled class.
• If your cancellation is done at least 14 days before class, you are eligible for a full refund. Alternatively, your child may choose to attend the same class at a different date/time within 90 days of the registered class (“future class”), if available.
• If your cancellation is done between 13 and 7 days in advance, you are eligible for a 50% refund. Alternatively, your child may choose to attend the same class at a different date/time within 90 days of the registered class, if available.
• No further refund will be given in the event of cancellation or no-show of the above-mentioned “future class”.
• Strictly no refunds will be made for cancellations less than 7 days in advance or for no-shows.
Event Cancellation/ Postponement
• Changes in venue, date and time for the event(s) can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. The Forensic Experts Group (TFEG) reserves the full right to cancel or postpone any event under such circumstances without prior notice. Every effort, however, will be made to inform the participants or contact person of any cancellation or postponement.
• All materials contain private, confidential, & privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Recording (audio, video, photography) is strictly not allowed.
• All materials are intellectual property of TFEG and should not be distributed beyond the event. Any review, adaptation, copying, or distribution of the materials in whole or part, or disclosure to third parties is strictly prohibited.
Personal safety and property
• Participants should safeguard their belongings and refrain from bringing valuables to the event(s). TFEG will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen item.
• While TFEG will take the necessary precautions to safeguard the well-being and safety of participants during the event(s) TFEG shall not be held responsible for any incidents or mishaps that may occur.
TFEG reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions
I agree to the above Terms and Conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service