Information sessions and tours are available to school groups, educational organizations, and other special visitors to the university. Group visits are best designed to meet the needs of groups of 15 to 50 visitors. Group visits consist of a 30 minute admissions presentation and/or a 45-60 minute student led walking tour.
Due to space restrictions and the availability of staff and student employees, we are unable to accommodate dates and times outside of those posted below. To arrange your group visit, please submit your request at least 30 days in advance of the date you would like to visit. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
• Group visit request forms must be submitted at least 30 days in advance
• Visit requests are officially confirmed upon a formal email from the Office of Admissions
• Group visits are typically available Monday – Thursday only. There are certain time periods when group visits are not available (i.e. religious holidays, federal holidays, University of Delaware breaks, high volume days, etc.). Please see below for availability during each semester.
• Visits are available for grades 6 – 12 only. For 6th, 7th and 8th grade visits, preference is given to school districts within the state of Delaware.
• All groups MUST be accompanied by at least 1 adult chaperone per 15 students. A chaperone must remain with the group during the walking tours.
FALL 2015 GROUP VISITS are now available!
Fall semester group visits begin Wednesday, September 16, 2015 and conclude Thursday, December 3, 2015. Group visits are offered Tuesday through Thursday ONLY at the following times: 11:00am and 2:30pm. There are NO Saturday group visits. Also, we will NOT be able to host groups on the following days:
Monday, September 14 and Tuesday, September 15
Wednesday, September 23 and Thursday, September 24
Monday, October 12
Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6
Wednesday, November 11
November 21-18 (Thanksgiving break)
WINTER/SPRING 2016 GROUP VISITS
Spring 2016 group visits are typically offered February through early May. Please check back in mid-November for available days and times.