Fall 2020 CASA Conference Program Application
Please fill out the following form to apply for the CASA Conference Program.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria (in no particular order):
1. Overall Quality of Application
2. Previous Attendance (priority to 1st time delegates)
3. Suitability of the Conference (student major and conference theme)
- You are eligible for CCP ONCE PER SEMESTER.
- CCP ONLY covers delegate fees (NOT transportation, accommodation or personal expenses.).
- Unless otherwise specified in the application, YOU are responsible for purchasing your own ticket. Tickets will be refunded by CASA after the conference.
- You must apply at least a week prior to the conference to give us time to process your application.
- You MUST follow the guidelines in your acceptance to receive your refund.
Please direct any questions to
Last Day to Apply: December 7th, 2020
Last Day for Ticket Refunds for Fall Conferences: January 31st, 2021
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
What is your e-mail address?
What is your cell phone number?
What is your major?
Business Technology Management (BTM)
Supply Chain Management
What is your current year of study?
5th Year +
What is your student ID?
Have you received CCP funding in the past?
How did you hear about CASA Conference Program (CCP)?
I am a member of CASA or one of its subsidiaries
Friend or classmate
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CASA JMSB.