K9 School || Behavior Consult
Owner's Full Name
Number of Household Members
(Include House Help)
Please explain the challenges you are having and what you would like to work on.
Has your dog bitten a human or dog? If so please describe the incident
Are there other animals in the household? If so, please list their age and breed and any pertinent information relating to the issue you are contacting us for
Please list convenient days and times that you would be available for this behaviour consultation. Typically consults last 60-90 minutes.
How did you find about K9 School India?
Terms and Conditions - Last Update : 9th October 2018
• K9 School is a unique place for your pets, where we provide training (behavior, obedience and group classes) and boarding services for your pets.
• These terms and conditions govern “Behaviour Consult” Session (“the Session”) of your pet.
• What is a Behaviour Consult:
- A Behaviour Consult for your pet will cover all possible behaviour aspects; from basic topics like raising a puppy to advanced behaviour issues like aggression, separation anxiety, fear etc.
• Details of the Session:
- The duration of each Session shall be 90 (Ninety) minutes per session;
- This Session will be an individual session.
- The session will follow the curriculum as has been set out by Mr. Adnan Khan.
- As a Pet Parent, you may request that the Sessions may be conducted by Adnan, however the same shall depend upon Adnan’s schedule.
• Fees of the Session:
- Session by Senior Trainer
The Fees for each Session shall be Rs. 2500/- if you wish to take the session at our Chhatarpur facility by instructor : Chetna
- Session by Adnan Khan (Founder, CEO of K9 School)
The fee for each session shall be Rs. 3000/-. The sessions conducted by Adnan can only be availed at the
- In-order to book a session, please pay the entire fee in advance.
- The Fees shall be payable at the beginning of the Session.
- In addition to the terms stated herein, the payment of the Fees and any refund thereof shall be governed by the
Pricing and the Refund Policy of the K9 School.
• Other Terms & Conditions:
- It is imperative to understand that, dog training requires patience and perseverance. We cannot and do not guarantee that the commands and training imparted on the pet will be permanent and as effective when you try those commands with your pet.
- It is imperative that the owners put stipulated amount of practice and consistency along with trainer to train the pet and to take the maximum benefit of the Session and the training.
- We cannot make refunds or be held liable if the pet does not repeat the training commands taught to him while under training, especially under circumstances wherein the owner / handler does not practice and reinstate the same with their pet. In case there are other behavioural issues with respect to the pet not following/ obeying the commands, our trainers will be happy to assess the same and guide you.
- All the pets that are taken in for training are prescreened for behaviour issues and you as the owner is responsible to truthfully state about your pets’ general behaviour. If you are doubtful about your pets’ behaviour, please talk to us. We shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of your misinforming us about your pets’ behaviour or the consequences arising out of the aggression of your pet.
- K9 School has been designed in an open space which has a lot of grass and mud to give your dog enough space to run around. Fleas, ticks and other infestations are therefore a common phenomenon in such an environment. While we try to ensure the best possible hygiene for the pets that stay with us, you, as a responsible pet owner are requested that the pets be amply prepared for the same.
- Please ensure that anti-tick/fleas solutions are applied to your pet before you bring them to K9 School. This will ensure a sanitised stay for your pet and other pets as well. While we do take care, we shall not be responsible for complications arising out of ticks/ fleas on your pets.
- We take no responsibility of any medical complications that may arise out of environmental factors.
- The pet owners are through these terms and conditions made aware that the Boarding Facility is in the same premises of the K9 School and there may be other dogs who will be around the premises at the time, when the dog is brought to the K9 School premises. While all care has been taken to ensure that there is no untoward incident, K9 School shall not be held responsible for the same.
- As a part of the Session, your pet may be put in a social environment, and he will be reactive or temperamental and prone to small fights with other pets. Minor cuts and scratches will be noticed for pets who are highly playful, exuberant, temperamental, fearful or aggressive when they socialise.
- The entire staff at K9 School are trained to handle your pets. They are humane and courteous with all the pets that visit our facility.
- We live to serve dogs and any complaints with respect to manhandling or ill treatment by the staff towards the pet will be duly investigated and strict action will be taken if any member of staff is found to be miscreant towards the pet and / or humans around.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.
• The K9 School reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time. The pet owner is requested to go through these terms and conditions before taking the services of the K9 School.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service