2019-2020 PPA Committees
Please note that the deadline to complete the 30-hour/family volunteer requirement is March 31, 2020.
• Brief descriptions of each committee can be found below.
• Choose 3 committees that interest you by clicking the box next to them. Fill out the required fields and click "Submit".
• The committee chair or Tessa White (Committees VP) will contact you with your committee assignments.
• We will try our best to get you assigned to at least one committee of your choice.
• If a committee is already full, it will automatically be removed from the sign-up link.
• Any hours served on committees after March 31, 2020 will be applied to the following school year.
• Interested in Chairing or Co-Chairing a committee? Please contact Tessa White (
• For general questions, please contact: Tessa White (
PPA Committees Sign-Up
*Hours served for these events are counted for following school year, 2019-2020
Admissions Ambassadors Committee* (Help at various admissions events, hosting playdates during the summer, as available.)
Baking Committee (Help bake for various school events throughout the year.)
Behind the Scenes Committee (Assist with projects i.e. mailings, office work, etc.)
Black History Month Committee (Help coordinate guest speakers, events & reception for February event.)
Cafe Barnum Committee (Help produce this annual event, which showcases our secondary faculty and students’ talents.)
NEW! Community Building Connections Committee (plans on-campus social opportunities for each division on a monthly basis. Need 1 co-chair from each division.)
Elementary School Library Committee (Work with Carole Koneff restocking shelves & cataloguing books.)
Faculty/Staff Appreciation Committee (Help coordinate Appreciation Luncheons)
Family Community Service Committee (Promoting community service awareness & opportunities for our students & their families.)
Jog-a-thon Committee (Planning, set-up, clean-up & help at various stations for March PPA fundraiser.)
Launch Pad Committee (Involves opening car doors & assisting students at morning drop-off 7:55 am - 8:30 am; full hour volunteer hour credit given.)
Multicultural Outdoor Ed Day Committee* (help organize the Multicultural Outdoor Ed Day - April 23, 2019)
Pilgrim ArtFest & Film Festival Committee* (Organizing Pilgrim Art & Film showcase & reception in May)
Scholastic Book Fair Committee (Set-up, clean-up & help at the Book Fair.)
Spirit Committee (This committee will be partnering with student leaders and the athletics department to support and promote student-organized activities and competitions)
Silent Auction Chair* (Help solicit items for the silent and live auction, solicit sponsorships and corporate partners, and help plan the annual school fundraising event.)
Used Uniform Sale Committee* (Help run the used uniform sales 2x per year)
Women's History Month Committee (Help coordinate & promote activities for students & their families on the topic of issues of equality.)
Contact phone number
If you have any special talents or skills that you would like to share with the school, please indicate:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pilgrim School.