Sign the BACBI Statement
We, Belgian academics and intellectuals, support the 2005 Palestinian call for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS). We call upon our colleagues in the Belgian academic community to comprehensively and consistently boycott all Israeli academic and cultural institutions, by applying the following:
1. Refrain from participation in any form of academic and cultural cooperation, collaboration or joint project with Israeli institutions and research entities;
2. Advocate a comprehensive boycott of Israeli institutions, not of individual Israeli academics, at the national and international levels, including suspension of all forms of funding and subsidies to those institutions;
3. Promote divestment and disinvestment by international academic institutions from Israel and multinational corporations that are instrumental in the systematic violations of international law committed by the state of Israel;
4. Work towards the condemnation of Israeli policies by pressing for resolutions to be adopted by academic, professional and cultural associations and organisations;
5. Support constructive dialogue with Israeli colleagues to jointly strive for the respect of international law by the state of Israel, in the same spirit as the call for co‐resistance by Palestinian academics, who launched the PACBI initiative;
6. Support Palestinian academic and cultural institutions.
Institution (for identification purposes only):
Academic function or title:
Email Address (will not be shared by any other party):
PS If there is a problem with this form, please send an email to:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service