To keep us all motivated to get out on our bikes during the summer, your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee has created a Leisure Challenge.
Here's how the Challenge works:
- It runs for 10 weeks (from Mon 9/May to Sun 17/Jul)
- You commit to a personal challenge and we help you track it over the 10 weeks
- There is a Distance challenge. Can you cycle from 50k per week up to 200k per week ?
- There is a Climbing challenge. Can you climb a number of hills in Wicklow and Dublin ?
- There is a Randonneur challenge. Can you complete a number of 100km spins ?
- There is a My Everest challenge. Can you complete a one day high distance, high climbing challenge ?
- You must be a member of Bray Wheelers to participate.
You commit to what you are comfortable with and we'll help you track the progress against your personal challenge. It's as simple as that
Your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee