Questions on Combustion Reactions
Provide Name HERE
1. What are always the 2 products of combustion reactions?
2. provide the Balanced equation for the following reaction: CH4 + O2 -->
3. Which of the following is a combustion reaction: (There may be more than one answer)
2C2H6 + 7O2 --> 4CO2 + 6H2O
2H2O(g) --> 2H2(g) + O2(g)
2Al2O3(s) --> 4Al(s) + 3O2(g)
2HgO (s) --> 2Hg(l) + O2(g)
C5H12 + 8O2 -- >5CO2 + 6H2O
4. Balance the following equation by writing out reactants and products with correct coefficients: Ethene (C2H4) + Oxygen Gas -- >
5. Describe why the following reaction is not a Combustion Reaction even though Oxygen gas is a reactant?: H2 + O2 --> H2O
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service