1. As a bidder, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller if you are the highest bidder at the end of the auction.
2. Pre-bidding allows online bids for silent auction items before the event which be held on Saturday, September 24, 2016. The winning bid at the end of the pre-bidding period may or may not end up winning the item, depending on whether a higher bid is recorded at the event.
3. All sales are final. There will be no exchange or refund unless otherwise noted. Item is sold “as is.” Project Sahaara has attempted to describe and catalog item correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the item. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
4. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Item has not been appraised unless so noted.
5. Bids that don’t follow the rules are invalid (e.g. minimum bid increments).
6. Payment for item purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. Project Sahaara accepts cash, PayPal payment or a check made payable to Abilash Krishnan.
7. Following payment (or approved deposit, if a check has been made), you may pick up your purchase at the final location. You must show your paid receipt for item to be picked up.
8. The purchaser must pick up the item the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
9. Project Sahaara reserves the right to add or withdraw an item, without notice, to or from the auction.
10. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and item obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Project Sahaara, their elected and appointed officials, members, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
11. No late bids will be accepted.