Low Stakes Quiz
Complete this form at the beginning of your lesson.
What is your name?
Which school do you attend?
Greenshaw High School
The Brakenhale School
Blaise High School
Henley Bank High School
Holmleigh Park High School
Five Acres High School
1. What happened in the Dissolution of the Monasteries?
Cromwell forced monasteries were to shut down
Cromwell forced monasteries to open
Henry decided to open a new monastery
2. What did Henry gain from the Dissolution of the Monasteries?
Monks and nuns to pray for him
An English bible
3. Why did Cromwell want Anne Boleyn executed?
Because she had a daughter not a son
Because she had more power over Henry than Cromwell did
Because she had 5 affairs
4. Why did Henry like the idea of English bibles?
Because Henry was Catholic
Because Henry was Protestant
Because he could have his portrait on the front
5. What does the word Reformation mean?
Religious changes from Catholic to Protestant
Religious changes from Protestant to Catholic
Changes in England
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greenshaw Learning Trust.