Thy Geekdom Con 2020 Press Application
Press Applications are open for individuals or groups regularly making contributions on Newspapers, Magazines, TV, Blogs, Podcasts, Radio, YouTube, Social Media, etc.
Press includes Writers, Reporters, Reviewers, Photographers, Videographers, Social Media Personalities.
Applying for a press pass means that you intend to attend and will cover Thy Geekdom Con.
If you have any questions, email us at
- Submitting for an application does not guarantee approval.
- Organizations or groups may apply. Although it should be noted that we have a limit on how many passes are available. It is not guaranteed that you receive the full amount of requested passes.
- We will contact you no later then 30 days prior to the convention with a response on the status of your application.
- Press badges are good for the duration of the con.
- After the convention we ask that you send us any articles, photographs, and videos, you have covering the convention. We would love to share it with others!
- Press badges are not transferable or to be resold. Any individuals caught transferring or reselling press badges will have the badges revoked and will not be able to apply with us in the future.
- You do not get early access to the show floor.
- Interviews are not guaranteed. Guests, cosplayers, vendors, and attendees have the right to decline being interviewed.
- You do not have the ability to skip ahead of lines.
- You do not get free autographs from guests.
- Harassment, bullying, or any forms of aggressive behavior is not tolerated by anyone at the convention. Any such behavior may result in removal from the premises.
- All press must be at least 18 years old.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service