Bounty Hunter Request for Gleaning
The purpose of this form is to request the Bounty Hunters to come collect or "glean" surplus produce. Please consider one of the following options for your surplus produce. If you still would like the Bounty Hunters to come glean your produce then proceed to fill out the form below.
1. Preserve, dehydrate, or make stock with your produce. Don’t know how? Consider taking a workshop or hosting a preserving party!
2. Share it with friends, family, neighbors.
3. Share or barter it with your networks: Homegrown Guild, CropMobster, Nextdoor, Freecycle, Fallen Fruit, etc.
4. Deliver it to a community donation drop site, pantry, food bank, or a Cropmobster food provider (see video below for more information on the CropMobster project).
5. Attend or host a produce exchange.
6. Put it out in a free box.
7. Remember your neighborhood chickens, rabbits, goats, etc. would love your greens.
8. Devise a neighborly composting scheme.
9. Put spoiled produce in your Petaluma Green Bin.
Address of gleaning site
Type of produce
Estimated harvest window
Special equipment needed (ladder, pickers, pruners)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Petaluma Bounty.
Terms of Service