Content Specialist, Brand and Advocacy team
This is an application form for the role of content specialist at Udhyam Learning Foundation.
At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), Our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential”. We design & execute social interventions with youth and micro-entrepreneurs. We are a high energy collective that believes in co-designing solutions towards creating sustainable & large scale social impact!
We are now aspiring to be a brand that can not just lead impact on the ground but also influence large shifts in thinking for transforming education and entrepreneurship landscape in the country.
As an content specialist for the team, you will help generate content across various media formats to help Udhyam achieve its three primary brand goals
1. To build an unbiased recall for an organisation capable of innovation at scale for educational transformation and entrepreneurship across the country
2. To generate more than 30% interest for all work for Shiksha and Vyapaar verticals
3. To collaborate and work with other teams to help tell their stories well
Your primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following :
1. Conduct Research : When creating content, it is expected that you would conduct research to enhance the content. This would include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate the right information.
2. Write and Edit Content : Generating content with appropriate tone of writing, adhering to their Udhyam's brand style guide and copy checking for grammar, punctuation, and style. Will include both social media and long form writing.
3. Create and execute Content Strategies : Based on the brand goals, build and execute execute strategies, leading to measurable outputs across identified offline and online channels
4. Manage Editorial Calendars: Adhering to deadlines, ensuring that content strategies are executed well. They maintain the editorial calendar by scheduling due dates and tracking content through the editorial process.
5. Collaborating across teams to understand real stories and impact form the field. Develop impactful content based on the same. May also include working with external content creation agencies and ensure that their work meets Udhyam's output standards.
Please note that the Brand and Advocacy team is a new team and the while the role is defined, it is for reference only. This role will be boundaryless and include going beyond the job description to deliver the outcomes.
While applying please do share links to work / portfolio of work done.
Tell us about yourself. What's your story?
What are your ambitions? Short/Long term... What kind of achievements would bring you joy?
Tell about a few things you can do better than most people.
Tell us about the work that you are most proud of
What does being creative mean to you? Give us a few examples of the time you thought you were very creative
Why Udhyam? What about what we do excites you?
What is your favourite advertising campaign and why?
What is your favourite kind of content and why? Provide links where necessary
What is your expected salary?
How soon can you join us?
Could you spend 20 mins going through our website (
) and tell us your top 3 suggestions on what we could to improve our website visitor experience.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Udhyam.