A business interested in this level of sponsorship would make a $100 tax-deductible donation to purchase a track sign displaying their business name or logo. This track sign will be displayed during Relay For Life of Tacoma, May 18-19, 2018 at Mt. Tahoma High School, where it will be viewed by approximately 4,000-8,000participants, donors, and guests.
This level of sponsorship is perfect for your dentist, hairstylist, photographer, dog groomer, local coffee shop, Realtor, etc. This is a great way for them to support your fundraising efforts while also showing their company’s support in the fight against cancer. Individual Participants or a Team will receive credit for all sponsorship dollars they bring in.
How does it work:
1. The business wishing to become a Track SignSponsor for the Relay For Life of Tacoma will make a $100 (tax-deductible) donation to an individual or team. The donation can be made online via your individual or team fundraising page or offline by cash or check.
2. You will then fill out the attached form below.
3. If the sponsoring business has a logo they would like to have on the sign, please email that logo to email@example.com within 24 hours of submitting this form.
4. Once the donation has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email and a sign will be created for the sponsoring business.
5. At the end of Relay, 6PM, May 19th, the sponsoring business may take their sign to display in their business.
6. This form and payment must be received by May 1, 2018