UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2008-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-79
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. Human ear is most sensitive to noise in which of the following ranges:
2 - 5 KHz
100 - 500 Hz
10 - 12 KHz
1 - 2 KHz
42. Which one of the following units is used to measure intensity of noise?
43. If the population growth follows a logistic curve, the maximum sustainable yield:
is equal to the carrying capacity.
depends on the initial population.
depends on growth rates.
is equal to half the carrying capacity.
44. Chemical weathering of rocks is largely dependent upon:
strong wind action
45. Structure of earth’s system consists of the following:
Match List-I with List-Il and give the correct answer.
List-I (Zone) List-li (Chemical Character)
(a) Atmosphere (i) Inert gases
(b) Biosphere (ii) Salt, fresh water, snow and ice
(c) Hydrosphere (iii) Organic substances, skeleton matter
(d) Lithosphere (iv) Light silicates
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (ii) (iii) (i) (iv)
(B) (i) (iii) (ii) (iv)
(C) (ii) (i) (iii) (iv)
(D) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
46. NAAC is an autonomous institution under the aegis of:
47. National Council for Women’s Education was established in:
48. Which one of the following is not situated in New Delhi?
Indian Council of Cultural Relations
Indian Council of Scientific Research
Indian Institute of Advanced Studies
National Council of Educational Research and Training
49. Autonomy in higher education implies freedom in:
50. Match List-I with List-Il and select the correct answer from the code given below:
List-I (institutions) List-Il (Locations)
(a) Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (i) Mumbai
(b) S.N.D.T. University (ii) Baroda
(c) M.S. University (iii) Jodhpur
(d) J.N. Vyas University (iv) Sagar
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iv) (i) (ii) (iii)
(B) (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(C) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(D) (ii) (iv) (i) (iii)
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service