2021-2022 Junior Commission Application
Please note, this activity is not sponsored by Santa Rosa City Schools or any other school district. It is a program of the County of Sonoma Commission on the Status of Women.
The County of Sonoma Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) began a youth mentorship program in 1993 for high school students aged 14-18. This program is designed to develop and mentor youth for leadership roles in our community by:
- Providing youth with the opportunity to participate in advocacy and civic engagement.
- Opportunities for youth to develop communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Educating high school aged youth about issues that impact the lives of women and girls.
- Empowering youth to make a positive impact on their communities.
- Endeavoring to empower you to develop leadership skills and strengthen self-esteem.
Youth are selected each spring to serve as Junior Commissioners for the following school year (August through May). Selection is based on a written application and an interview process.
For more information please visit
or contact the Junior Commission Program at
Applications for the 2021-2022 term are due March 5, 2021. Applicants will be contacted after submitting their application for interviews held in March and April.
Due to the pandemic, the Junior Commission meetings were all held virtually for the current cohort. For the 2021-2022 academic year, we anticipate meetings will be held in person unless prohibited by health regulations.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service