1. Inside spaces will be 10 feet by 10 feet. Outside spaces will be 15 feet by 15 feet. Exhibit space will be free. Rental cost for vendor spaces will be $40. Anyone needing electricity will be charged $10 for each space.
2. Tape or any other adhesive that peels off paint cannot be used to hang posters or signs. No tacks or nails are to be used to attach anything to the walls, tables or chairs.
3. All reasonable efforts are used to eliminate duplication of vendor items. You are expected to adhere to the items that you include in your initial application. If you wish to add items, you need to contact the Jones County Heritage Festival to make sure that no other vendor is selling that item. If you add items that are not approved you will be asked to cease from selling them.
4. The Jones County Heritage Festival reserves the right to refuse any vendor/exhibitor that does not, in their opinion, uphold the wholesome family atmosphere that supports Jones County’s rural agricultural heritage.
5. No campaigning is allowed inside or outside.
6. All vehicles will need to be removed from the festival staging area unless prior approval is given.
7. All vendors/exhibitors will be responsible for bringing all the items for their space including tables, chairs and tents. Inside spaces will be provided with one (1) six foot table and 2 chairs. Tents can be used as long as they fit in the 10 X 10 space for inside or 15 X 15 outside. Vendors need to bring sufficient amounts of change for the day. No monetary change will be made available the day of the festival.
8. Vendors/exhibitors who have animals will be expected to have hand washing stations and signs directing festival-goers to wash their hands after handling the animals.
9. All vendors selling edible food products are expected to engage in safe food handling practices including: wearing gloves, wearing hairnets, providing separate persons to take money, and washing hands before handling food.
10. All vendors/exhibitors are expected to thoroughly clean their space prior to vacating the premises.
11. Vendors (those persons selling items) should complete the application below and return it and your rental fee (made payable to JCHF) to Jones County Heritage Festival 367A NC Highway 58 South Trenton, NC 28585. Exhibitors (those persons demonstrating or exhibiting items or crafts and not selling) should complete the application and send it to the same address. If you have questions, call 252-448-9621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.