2020 Women on the Rise Conference & Empowerment Expo Vendor Application
The Women on the Rise Conference and Empowerment Expo will take place on Saturday, February 29th.
We invite you to apply to sell products and/or services to our 200+ attendees at the event. The event will be from 9:30am – 4:30pm and will allow attendees plenty of time to shop with you. All vendors are required to be fully set-up by 9:00am.
- Florida Based Business (or a Registered Business within your state of operation) (Preference is given to women owned businesses)
- Available to be on site working for the full duration of the event including during setup and cleanup
- Able to bring and operate your own POS system
- $200 vendor participation fee
-Door Prize - $50 minimum Value
*Please note that we will provide the table, but you will be responsible for bringing your own equipment and signage that must be maintained within your assigned table area.
Deadline to Register: February 7, 2020
- 1 event registration to the Women on the Rise Conference & Empowerment Expo
- Ability to sell products to 200+ event attendees
If you are selected to be a vendor for the conference you will receive an invoice via email for your vendor table. This process allows for us to make sure that we do not have duplicate vendors representing the same brand at our event and that we are providing a truly curated experience.
Thank you for your interest, we hope to see you at the event!
* PLEASE NOTE ONLY 1 TABLE REPRESENTATIVE IS PERMITTED FOR EVENT. ADDITIONAL TABLE HOST WILL REQUIRE A PURCHASE OF AN ADDITIONAL TICKET.
There are no more openings for Paparazzi, Ruby Ribbon, MaryKay or any additional jewelry companies.
Are you a registered business in the State of Florida?
Please describe your products and provide a sample price list of items you intend to sell.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Women on the Rise Orlando.