MBOB District Question Request Form 17-18
Middle School Battle of the Books questions will be sent only to a District Coordinator for the district competition, unless the District Coordinator is an active Battle of the Books coach. In this case, he/she will designate another non-coaching contact person within the district to receive the questions for competition. The District Level Coordinator must complete the request form January 12, 2018. Questions will be sent electronically in PDF format. Please be reminded that all questions must be destroyed upon completion of each district level competition.
1. Region Number
2. District Level Coordinator's Name
3. Email address of District Level Coordinator
4. Phone Number
5. Fax Number
6. Date of district competition
8. School System
9. Who will be receiving the questions?
If the district level coordinator is a coach, someone else must be designated to handle the questions.
10. Email address of person receiving the questions
11. Number of rounds needed
Remember to include additional rounds for tiebreakers.
12. Questions per round - 12 questions per round will be sent unless otherwise indicated.
13. List the schools participating - please separate school names with a comma
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service