July 10, 2018
The Rotary Club of Hollywood is pleased to announce that, on July 10, 2018, we will begin accepting proposals for one-time Hollywood grant funding 2018-19 from organizations that are located in or serve the greater Hollywood community. Deadline for submission is August 15, 2018.---> Applications received after this date will be considered for future grants.
Review preference will be given to proposals that do the following:
• Demonstrate a collaborative approach with your organization, Rotary and other local organizations and agencies.
• Provide opportunities for hands-on participation by Rotary Club of Hollywood and community volunteers.
• Provide specific and measureable goals for the grant project.
• Support one of Rotary’s avenues of service: • peace and conflict resolution/prevention• disease prevention and treatment• water and sanitation• maternal and child health• basic education and literacy –including youth service and vocational development• economic and community development.
• Be sustainable within your organization and the community.
The following protocols will be followed in accepting and reviewing applications for funding:
1. Organization shall be entitled to apply for a grant only once during this review cycle. 2. Grant requests under $4000 will be considered keeping in mind we might only fund a portion of your request. 3. General requests for funds/donations will not be considered. (be specific in how the funds will be used) 4. Completed applications must be applied for through this form and subsequent documentation e-mailed (email@example.com). Deadline: August 15, 2018. ---> Applications received after this date will be considered for future grants.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with your organization as we serve the local Hollywood community.
Yours in Rotary,
Benedikt BrydernRotary Club of Hollywood Foundationhttp://www.hollywoodrotary.us/ firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 HOLLYWOOD GRANT APPLICATION
The purpose of the Rotary Club of Hollywood’s Foundation grant program is to provide financial support to non-profit organizations serving the Hollywood area that promote Rotary’s avenues of service: peace and conflict resolution/prevention, disease prevention and treatment, water and sanitation, maternal and child health, basic education and literacy, vocational development, youth services, economic and community development. One District Grant award will be allotted for this year. All other application will be considered for future grants.
Each application packet should include: ● Application (this form) ● Detailed budget for the requested grant (sent to email@example.com by August 15)
Applications must be received on or before August 15, 2018. ---> Applications received after this date will be considered for future grants.