Inflatable SUP Paddle Boards Rental Agreement
1. I assume all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agree to release and hold Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC harmless for any and all claims, of any nature, arising out of the use of the rental equipment while in my custody. In the event that the release and liability disclaimer as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, I hereby agree to a limit on any damages claimed by me to the total paid to Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for the rental.
2. I acknowledge and consent the right of Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC owners, employees, and representatives to enter my premises at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4. I agree to reimburse Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC to enforce collection or to preserve and enforce rights under this contract.
5. I agree not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6. I understand and agree NOT TO PUT OILS, LOTIONS OR ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS ON THE INFLATABLE SUP. Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the SUP. You will forfeit your deposit and may incur further damage charges.
7. I agree to pay in full, the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
8. If the equipment is not returned in the 24 hour rental period or is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $800.00, the cost of the SUP and necessary accessories.
9. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
10. I certify that each person allowed to utilize the equipment under my rental contract do not have any head, neck, back or other musculoskeletal injuries or disabilities, acute or chronic physical infirmity or on any treatment or medication that would result in injuries to the participants or others.
11. I agree to clean the paddle boards prior to returning, ensuring that all dirt, gravel, and debris have been rinsed off prior to putting it in the bag.
12. I agree to return the lifejacket provided to me by Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc, in the same good, clean condition. I will also return the fin and paddle that are provided with my paddle board.
INFLATABLE SUP PADDLE BOARDS SAFETY RULES:
*Ensure that the area where SUP paddle boards are free from sharp objects, water, and sources of heat.
*Do not attach or affix ANYTHING to the inflatable SUP to include signs, pictures, ropes, etc.
*No smoking in or on SUP.
*Participants should always wear a life jacket while using SUP.
*Return each paddle board, paddle, and lifejacket in same condition it was rented in.
Location you are taking the Paddle boards to?
Date of Rental:
Time of Rental:
Life jackets provided by Bitterroot Bouncers:
I will be using the provided life jacket from Bitterroot Bouncers and agree to return it in the same good condition.
I will not be using the provided life jackets and assume the responsibility associated with that- releasing Bitterroot Bouncers of any liability.
I understand that my credit card info will be kept on file during my rental. In the event that I do not return the SUP by the end of my 24 hour rental for any reason, or if it is returned damaged, my card will be charged $800, the replacement cost of the paddle board and its accessories.
I understand and agree to this term.
I understand that I must pick the paddle board(s) up at the Bitterroot Bouncers indoor playcenter located at 806 S 1st St in Hamilton. I must also return it to the same location by the end of the 24 hour rental period. If the return time is outside of normal business hours, I will make drop off arrangements with Bitterroot Bouncers staff in order to return them.
I understand and agree to this term.
Electronic Signature (Type Full Name):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service