🟦🟧 Online Public Class :
ISO 27001: 2022
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
March 13 - 15, 2021
Bobby IM Sibarani
NQA Trainer, Auditor and Expert Certified
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
After attending this training, the Participants will gain knowledge and skills related to information security management, in particular the participants will be able to
• Understand the implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in line with the ISO27001 standard.
• Understanding the differences between ISMS version 2013 vs 2022, especially regarding Security Annex Control ISO 27002:2022.
• Understanding the relationship between the Information Security Management System (ISMS), Including risk management controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders' organizations.
• Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques that enable the effective Implementation of the Information Security Management System (SMS).
• Basic Concepts of information Security & Differences between ISMS 2013 vs 2022
• Understanding the Organizational Context of Information Security
• Information Security Leadership & Commitment
• Information Security Risk Planning & Management
• Understanding of Annex Control ISO 27002-2022
• Information Security Supporting & Operational Process
• Information Security Evaluation & Improvement
• Next Step for Migration New ISMS version 2022
Or Direct Contact :
Happy Improvement !!