HSS Principal Writing Prompt
Today at HSS, a radiator malfunctioned, causing smoke, sparks, and a terrible smell to fill the wing. Students and staff were evacuated, and the fire department was called. Facilities responded as well - it was a malfunctioning valve that will be replaced, and no permanent damage was done. Students are abuzz with the fact that the school “was on fire”. What did you do today during the school day to address this situation with students and staff? Write the letter that you will send home to families with students today.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dover School District.
Terms of Service