Chm 206 Spring 2018 Experiment 3 Kinetics
Enter your name and your lab partner's name
Enter your station and letter, such as 1A, 2A, 7B, etc. Leave no space between letter and number
Are you in lab section CC (8 AM) or EE (11 AM)?
Section CC (8 AM)
Section EE (11 AM)
1. Entering numbers: Very small and very large numbers should be entered as exponential values. Excel requires use of this format: 1.23E-4. Use as many significant figures as you require, but leave NO space(s) in your answer. You can also enter numbers without using E format: Entering 0.000123 would be acceptable in the above example.
I understand these instructions.
2. What order did you determine for this reaction?
3. What is the value of the rate constant? Include the appropriate units.
4. What is the half life for the reaction? Include units.
5. My e-mail address is (Include "@
" Double check for accuracy. This is the only way you will get your results.)
6. My partner's e-mail address is...
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service