Date: 10 December 2022
Time: 3pm to 4:30pm
Location: Bishan - Ang Mo Kio Park
Yes you read that right! It’s easy - all you need is a collar and a leash. Or an innocent-looking slip leash?
The real question is - do you need to inflict pain just to walk your dog “nicely” on a leash? The good news is, science has shown us that there are better ways to work with animals.
If you’ve been struggling with walking your dog while on leash - or simply want to learn how to actively teach your dog functional life skills in an ethical and fun way, this session is for you.
Join IAABC-Accredited Dog Trainers from Allies of Dogs, A Smiling Leash, Click With Dogs, and Kaizen 4 Dogs, to learn modern techniques that don’t hurt your beloved pet or damage the relationship you have with them.
Bring your dog along for a hands-on session focusing on the fundamentals of using positive reinforcement with reward-based training methods - you’ll be clued in on how to motivate your dog better, build trust together, and enjoy a stronger bond with your lifelong animal companion!
PLUS Expert Sharing Sessions:
● Let’s Talk Tools: Learn how to choose the most appropriate equipment (harnesses, collars, and leashes) for you and your dog (Motivating Canine)
● Enrichment: The Key to a Happier Dog! (Kaizen 4 Dogs)
Conditions for Participating Dogs:
- Generally calm in crowded environments and able to interact comfortably with unfamiliar
humans and dogs
- Not on heat
- Participants to bring along their dog’s favourite treats
- All dogs must be vaccinated
- Maximum of 2 person accompanying the dog