New Volunteer Onboarding Form
Prefer not to say
Are you a Veteran?
Address (Street, City, Zip)
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone Number
When are you available?
How many hours per week would you like to complete?
More than 20hrs
Do you have any physical limitations you would like us to know about?
Why do you want to work with us? (hint there is no wrong answers)
Pamlico Rose Onboarding Video 1
What are the topics that onboarding will cover?
Completing your Waiver
Getting to know Pamlico Rose
Pamlico Rose Safety Video
What are things you should wear while you are in the Rose Haven Gardens?
A sun hat
A prom dress
True or False: when you are volunteering you should take breaks?
Especially water breaks!
Release and Waiver of Liability
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the "Release") executed on this in favor of The Pamlico Rose Institute for Sustainable Communities, a nonprofit corporation, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents.
The Volunteer desires to work as a volunteer for Pamlico Rose and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer in any capacity (the "Activities"). The Volunteer understands that the Activities may include light to heavy forms of physical labor, exposure to hazardous conditions, or other circumstances that may result in personal injuries.
The Volunteer hereby freely, voluntarily, and without duress executes this Release under the following terms:
1. Release and Waiver. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless The Pamlico Rose and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity that arise or may hereafter arise from Volunteer's Activities with Pamlico Rose.
VOLUNTEER UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS RELEASE DISCHARGES PAMLICO ROSE FROM ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIM THAT THE VOLUNTEER MAY HAVE AGAINST PAMLICO ROSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM VOLUNTEER'S ACTIVITIES WITH PAMLICO ROSE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF PAMLICO ROSE OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE. VOLUNTEER ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT PAMLICO ROSE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OR OTHER ASSISTANCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MEDICAL, HEALTH, OR DISABILITY INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF INJURY OR ILLNESS.
2. Medical Treatment. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge Pamlico Rose from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with the Volunteer's Activities with Pamlico Rose.
3. Assumption of Risk. The Volunteer understands that the Activities may involve work that may be hazardous to the Volunteer, including, but not limited to, light to heavy forms of physical labor, exposure to hazardous conditions, or other circumstances that may result in personal injuries, and transportation to and from the work sites. Volunteer hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm in the Activities, and releases Pamlico Rose from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the Activities.
4. Insurance. The Volunteer understands that, except as otherwise agreed to by Pamlico Rose in writing, Pamlico Rose does not carry or maintain health, medical, or disability insurance coverage for any Volunteer. Each Volunteer is expected and encouraged to obtain his or her own medical or health insurance coverage.
5. Photographic Release. Volunteer does hereby grant and convey unto Pamlico Rose all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Pamlico Rose during the Volunteer's Activities with Pamlico Rose, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Other. Volunteer expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of North Carolina, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. Volunteer also agrees that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Volunteer has executed this Release as of the day and year first above written. By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.
Volunteer waiver signature
Date of signature
Parent Signature (if under the age of 18)
An introduction to Pamlico Rose
What type of organization is Pamlico Rose?
What population is Pamlico Rose designed to serve?
Which of these is Pamlico Roses' approach to wellness?
Total Life Fitness
Total Force Fitness
Let us know something you think is interesting about Pamlico Rose/ Rose Haven
We hope this onboarding form helped you feel ready to volunteer! Let us know how we can improve.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pamlico Rose Institute for Sustainable Communitites.