Proposal for a Kindle Arts Event
Please ensure you've read the Event Proposal guidelines before submitting.
KindleArts events must be:
*Operated for the benefit of the Society and its members as a whole.
*Produced by a team of unpaid volunteers. Limited paid staff where necessary, such as medical, security, etc., is acceptable. However, there will be no free tickets to anyone, including the event leadership, volunteers, and performers.
*Participation-based, where all attendees are invited to contribute to the operation of the event.
*Focused on art, preferably in multiple forms, in alignment with the mission of the Kindle Arts Society.
*Operated in accordance with the Society’s Constitution.
*Guided by the Society Values.
*Compliant with all applicable laws.
The Event Coordinator serves as the visionary and spark for the event. They will:
* Facilitate Associate Producers so that they continue to make progress in their departments and adhere to the event
planning timeline, budget, etc.
* Provide guidance to the Event Leadership Team, when requested
* Empower and provide space for each Associate Producer to explore and lead within their role
* Facilitate communication and collaboration between departments
* Coordinate regular status update meetings between all Associate Producers
* Help to remove roadblocks that impede progress
* Serve as a internal point of escalation when needed and decide when an issue needs to be escalated to the Board of
* Be the primary interface between the Event Leadership Team and the KindleArts Board of Directors
* Be the primary interface between the Event Leadership Team and the venue, external contractors, and Burning Man
* Provide regular progress and status update reports for the Board of Directors
* Report to include, if any:
* Progress made to date
* Upcoming events/milestones
* Issues log
* Documented risks
* Budget updates
* In collaboration with the Associate Producers and Team Leads, create a Final After Burn Report that documents what
worked well, what could have been improved, final budget, and suggestions for future events.
Proposed Name of Event
A working title is acceptable.
Description of proposed event.
What is your vision? Wow us.
Does the event have a theme?
Will this event be family-friendly? Or 19+? Or?
All ages. Families welcome!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kindle Arts Society.